Welcome to the ISUIT website.
If you have a question that is not answered here, or if you would like more information about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com, calling +39 3934448227 or writing to the Privacy Team at PORCAMO S.R.L., Via Roma 300/A 81031 Aversa (CE), REA: ce – 287262, CF: 03961970617.
In compliance with art. 13 decree 196/03 (Privacy Act- Italy) and the General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016 / 679, the data controller for any personal information we hold about you is PORCAMO S.R.L., Via Roma 300/A 81031 Aversa (CE), REA: ce – 287262, CF: 03961970617.
- Who is the data controller?
- What personal data do we collect?
- How do we use this personal data?
- What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Who will process your data?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- What are your rights regarding your personal data?
- Security measures
- Changes to this notice
Who is the data controller?
Under the data protection law, the data controller is responsible for ensuring that your data is held securely, that you are given accurate information about how your data is used, and that your rights regarding your data are respected.
Should you have any queries about our use of your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org call +39 3934448227 or write to our Privacy Team at PORCAMO S.R.L., Via Roma 300/A 81031 Aversa (CE), CF: 03961970617.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect your personal data when you place an order, call our Customer Care team, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use the other services offered by our website (www.isuit.it). The data we collect includes details you provide to us, such as your given name and surname and your shipping and billing addresses. We also collect data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website. We use this data to:
- Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased;
- Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications;
- Give you access to services reserved for registered users, such as Wish Lists and product alerts;
- Provide you with help and assistance via our Customer Care team;
- Personalize your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Under the Law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you e.g. to deliver your purchases or magazine, or to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you if we have your explicit consent for this activity, or if you are an existing customer where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you purchase a product from www.isuit.it we ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you including taking payment, any related anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit/debit card, billing, shipping and delivery of the product and possible handling of the return.
- When you visit www.isuit.it ,we will collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag.
- When you visit www.isuit.it ,we will use some data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- When you register on www.isuit.it,we will collect the data necessary to ensure that we can recognise you on return visits and provide you with the services registration offers, such as creating a Wish List or subscribing to emails about your favorite designers. If you would prefer not to continue receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by contacting our Customer Care team.
- When you sign up for our marketing communications, we will ask you for your email address. If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by contacting our Customer Care team.
- If you have purchased from www.isuit.it, we will use the personal data we hold about you, including your purchase history, to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. This contact will normally be via email, but in certain circumstances we may contact you via other methods e.g. we may call you if an item we know you have been eager to purchase comes back into stock. If you would prefer not to be contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe from emails at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or update your contact preferences on www.isuit.it or by contacting our Customer Care team.
- We analyze contact data, purchase history, web browsing data and lifestyle data to tailor our marketing communications, web site presentation and internet advertising to meet your preferences. For example, if you have been browsing or have previously purchased a particular shoe designer, we may send you an email to tell you that these are now on sale or display similar products to you as part of our internet advertising.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we will use the personal data you provide and that we have collected to respond to your requests for help or information.
- When you use the App version of our website, we will collect data regarding your use of the App
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by PORCAMO S.R.L., as the data controllers.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which you provided that personal data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer. The retention period varies depending on the purpose of the processing. For example, the data collected during your purchase of goods on www.isuit.it are retained in accordance with Italian Data Protection Code (six years), while those data used to send you our marketing communications are retained until you ask to be unsubscribed.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Under the Law, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
- Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
- Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
- Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
- Limit or oppose our processing of your data;
- Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing email@example.com calling +39 3934448227 or writing to the Privacy Team at PORCAMO S.R.L., Via Roma 300/A 81031 Aversa (CE): ce – 287262, CF: 03961970617.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, PORCAMO S.R.L. undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of processing.
If you believe that PORCAMO S.R.L. is processing your personal data in contravention of the Law, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
According to the Law to which PORCAMO S.RL. is subject, you can contact the Italian Data Protection Authority. More information is available on the website of the Garante Privacy, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/